Thursday, May 6, 2010

Unintentional completion counts right?

I totally hit number 55 this past weekend. (be the designated driver for a group of people). One of my cousins got married on Saturday and it was an absolutely beautiful day! My brother and sister-in-law flew up for the wedding which made the weekend awesome as it was. Saturday night, one of my cousins had us all back to his apartment. It was great to hang out with my family! I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as I did that night. So fun. Pete was going to come, but decided to stay home and get the kids settled, so my brother looked at me and asked who was driving, so I volunteered. Needless to say we didn't get home until one thirty in the morning or so, and it got pretty crazy - it was awesome. I should volunteer more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment