Friday, May 7, 2010

Customer service is a tough job, but some people do it so well

I get to check off number 50 from my list! (Praise a good customer service experience to the person's boss or corporate.) I think I will do that more often - it made me so happy. Last weekend my mom, Pete, Rob, BA and the kids went to On the Border in Woburn and had a fantastic waitress who made sure to make my 5 and 3 year old feel extra special. She would stop and talk to them every pass to the kitchen or back out, she brought them books, coloring materials and dough to play with. I called the corporate office today and raved and raved about her. The woman was very happy for my call and told me that she would be sure to contact her area manager and let them know about her superior service so that they can recognize her for it. On top of it all, it was a busy Friday night - she really didn't have to do what she did. Having worked in customer service, I know how hard it is, especially when the dining room is packed, but she made us feel like we were her main priority. It was great. I hope that call really gets made and that she really gets some sort of recognition for it. :) There should be more people like Kaitie!

No comments:

Post a Comment