Friday, April 23, 2010

Vacation has been awesome!

So April vacation has been amazing! I had a great anniversary and birthday weekend and then got to go on a road trip to somewhere new (4/20/10). Pete had a business trip to Nantucket and I got to tag along. Nantucket was amazing. So much to see and so much relaxing to do. Wednesday, I spent 3 hours photographing the island, running and spent the day at the beach (4/21/10). I can't say enough about how amazing, relaxing, rejuvenating and genuinely fun it was! I got some great shots and it's really getting me excited to do a photo excursion in Boston!!! I also tried 2 (of 5) new restaurants! Pete and I went to Cy's (a seafoody-pub-like restaurant in "downtown" Nantucket) and then tried out the Fareground Restaurant the next night where we got to watch the Sox and the Bruins both win in overtime/extra innings on multiple flat screen TVs scattered throughout the dining area. I dub this my honeymoon and a half.... it was that good. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment